Server

Connect now using the IP play.mcfriendly.us
The server is currently offline.

Discord

Connect with the link discord.gg/EDtbMsB
There are currently 214 users online.

Welcome to MCFriendly
To join our community, please login or register!

TNT_Dude12

5 posts
1 topics

IGN: TNT_Dude12
7 months ago

So I was just eating lunch and I had the most amazing idea. A large-scale build. Something that lots of people could work on, each with a specific task or set of tasks. I got to thinking about what a good build would be and then a thought struck me, a STAR DESTROYER FROM STAR WARS! It (Probably a Venator Class Star Destroyer because it is a little smaller. If you don't know what those are google it) This would basically be out in the middle of nowhere and it would be massive and would consume ALOT of resources. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me build this because I think it would be a lot of fun, but it would take a really long time.

Size Stats:

1,137 meters long

538 meters wide at its widest point

268 meters tall

So here's the speed bump. That's a lot of blocks and a lot of space because I want to build this at a 1:1 scale (Actually 9/10ths scale so it will fit in the world). For reference 1 block in Minecraft = 1 Meter IRL.

I put this here because it's a rather large project and I definitely can't do it alone. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about this or would like to help.

Last edited: 7 months ago x 2

TNT_Dude12- 

"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards." -Tony Stark

TNT_Dude12

5 posts
1 topics

7 months ago

Also, another problem is that it might be too tall so there might have to be a hole cut out in the ground. And even then there would have to be some block cut off the top Good way to get blocks though

Last edited: 7 months ago

TNT_Dude12- 

TNT_Dude12

5 posts
1 topics

7 months ago

After consideration 1/3 or 1/2 Scale is probably better so you can see all of the chunks

Last edited: 7 months ago

TNT_Dude12- 

TNT_Dude12

5 posts
1 topics

7 months ago

Yeah no definitely full scale

TNT_Dude12- 

TNT_Dude12

5 posts
1 topics

7 months ago

Multiply all of the numbers by 3 and you get the dimensions of the build

q_ez2voixRud0NXkIxwR4GsEoUu2aM0fpH0ixrQbF7k3jkg2bJ3G57mcsze8TJMdRgzOfUYvw48CWkQFHa5v-9sZOJ_hkYs9UuQsGFJe_NwNUClk_BMaQO7ftNCpEWGVvNEI464V

cHPKAfRXrlzUmrvap5Viy_hWQeicGYc31K_wvA7lg29wzsxWVm2CtsY0wI1TKNyBbOUWJMNH0Dndd7BcqGf6-_X93h1JIRsC3-b5LuFjOQviV4ZaP0LGu2o0hKUILmQ6RWAmDVrX

TNT_Dude12- 

Turttles
Owner

19 posts
10 topics

IGN: Turttles
3 months ago

do it